Monday, March 05, 2007
Week 7: Penance

Do you know it costs about 8 dollars to buy 8 ounces of Pancetta?
And sometimes it's a good idea to follow directions to the letter? In the ingredients list, it says, "1 Tb red pepper flakes (or to taste)." I looked at the flakes, thought to myself, yeah, one tablespoon isn't exactly enough.
So I added more.
And as i was grating the cheese for this dish, my mom wandered into the kitchen and sampled some pasta from the pot.
She then sucked her breath in and was like, "Boy, that is hot!"
So I asked, "Hot hot, or like, temperature hot?"
"It's hot, even for me! You're going to think it's too hot!"
And it was pretty spicy.
But very good. Especially with my famous garlic bread.
posted by Me @ 8:09 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Me
Home: Ohio
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template By
Free Blogger templates