Monday, March 05, 2007
Week 7: More penance

Mom opened a huge bag of shrimps and defrosted them.
She took the ones she wanted and left a whole bag full for me.
So I made shrimp scampi. It's rather easy...I'll post a recipe for it sometime soon.
And it was very yummy. Especially when washed down with white wine (also used in the cooking). I boiled the leftover shrimp and had shrimp cocktail. The reason I did that, other than having enough shrimp--is because I decided that peeling raw shrimp totally grosses me out.
Especially when the little legs are persistently stuck to the body...and I have to pull off those little legs. Yuck.
But still not quite enough to convert me to vegetarianism.
posted by Me @ 8:13 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Me
Home: Ohio
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template By
Free Blogger templates